Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Messenger (2009)

>> Wednesday, July 28, 2010



Plot:
An American soldier struggles with an ethical dilemma when he becomes involved with a widow of a fallen officer.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0790712/

My Comment:
I've never known before that the US army has that kind of mission. And I think that's a hard mission. It's hard not to be sad instantly. The casts were really good. The plot was great, i was just a little disturbed with the relationship between Sergeant Will and Kelly. Kelly was such a jerk.
Woody Herrelson was a good actor, but i think he had to find a little more inspiration. His character was similar with his character on Zombieland

IMDb Rating : 7.4 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:

Berlin International Film Festival 2009:
Peace Film Award: Oren Moverman
Best Screenplay: Alessandro Camon, Oren Moverman

Deauville Film Festival 2009:
Critics Award: Best Film: Oren Moverman
Grand Special Prize: Best Film: Oren Moverman

Other 4 Awards Won




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP