Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll (2010)

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010



Plot:
A biography of Ian Dury who was stricken with polio at a young age and defied expectations by becoming one of the founder of the punk-rock scene in Britain in the 1970s.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1393020/

My Comment:
It's kinda exciting at first. The colorful gravities, the musics, the wildness of Ian Dury, his exciting life. But, it's just at the first, the drama scene was boring and horrible. I just couldn't wait til it's over. I admit that the casts were famous and talented and also Ian Dury's life was more that we could speak of. However... Horrible...

IMDb Rating : 6.5 / 10
My rating : 5 / 10


Evening Standard British Film Awards 2010:
Best Actor: Andy Serkis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP