Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Alice In wonderland (2010)

>> Thursday, June 24, 2010



Plot:
19-year-old Alice returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, where she reunites with her old friends and learns of her true destiny: to end the Red Queen's reign of terror.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014759/

My Comment:
It kept thinking, which one was better, this movie or other imaginary movies such as Chronicles of Narnia. My thought told me that this movie was lacking. The effects were poor, I felt bored, and i was sleepy. Those symptoms were not good, that means this movie was not good enough to enchant me. However Johnny Depp played a good role.

IMDb Rating : 6.7 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10

Awards:

Teen Choice Awards 2010:
Choice Movie Fight/Action Sequence: Mia Wasikowska
Alice vs The Jabberwocky



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP