Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Up (2009)

>> Monday, March 1, 2010



Plot:
By tying thousands of balloon to his home, 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen sets out to fulfill his lifelong dream to see the wilds of South America. Right after lifting off, however, he learns he isn't alone on his journey, since Russell, a wilderness explorer 70 years his junior, has inadvertently become a stowaway on the trip.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1049413/

My Comment :
Wow, i cried all the time, it was so touching
When I'm old, i think i'm gonna spend most of my time alone, so i won't be sad when my spouse's time arrive... just a theory i guess
I wish i had a talking dog like Dug

IMDb Rating : 8.4 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:

Academy Awards 2010:
Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score: Michael Giacchino
Best Animated Feature Film of the Year: Pete Docter

Golden Globes Awards 2010:
Best Animated Feature Film
Best Original Score - Motion Picture: Michael Giacchino

Grammy Awards 2010:
Best Score Soundtrack Album for Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media: Michael Giacchino

Other 37 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP