Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

District 9 (2009)

>> Monday, March 1, 2010



Plot:
An extraterrestrial race forced to live in slum-like conditions on Earth suddenly finds a kindred spirit in a government agent who is exposed to their biotechnology.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1136608/

My Comment:
My sister that this movie "wow"ed her
But it never happens to me...

Boring and weird movie, unfamiliar! that's what i got
What i like about this movie is the discrimination
Alien or not, we must not discriminate them
That's what we must not do in the real life

IMDb Rating : 8.3 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Austin Film Critics Association 2009:
Best First Film: Neill Blomkamp

Boston Society of Film Critics Awards 2009:
Best New Filmmaker: Neill Blomkamp

Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards 2010:
Best Makeup

Other 7 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP