Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
Armed men hijack a New York City subway train, holding the passengers hostage in return for a ransom, and turning an ordinary day's work for dispatcher Walter Garber into a face-off with the mastermind behind the crime.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1111422/

My Comment:
I always love Denzel, he's a really good actor
John Travolta played his role perfectly too, but...
It was a "you can guess the ending" movie...
And it was weird when Garber chased Ryder...
It didn't make sense, why did he have to chase Ryder? He was only a train operator...
Well, i can't blame them, it's a remake movie, you can't make another plot

IMDb Rating : 6.5 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP