Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Dragonball Evolution (2009)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
The young warrior Son Goku sets out on a quest, racing against time and the vengeful King Piccolo, to collect a set of seven magical orbs that will grant their wielder unlimited power.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/

My Comment:
It was just an okay, the character was different from Goku in anime
it's worth to watch on tv, but to rent dvd and watch it in theatre, you have to think twice

IMDb Rating : 3.3 / 10
My Rating : 4 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP