Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

17 Again (2009)

>> Sunday, March 7, 2010



Plot:
About a guy whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to high school and change it. He wakes up one day and is seventeen again and gets the chance to rewrite his life.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0974661/

My Comment:
Wow, i don't know that Zac Efron is that sexy...
Great story..., worth to watch....
Try to make the old fashion go update again... That's cool

IMDb Rating : 6.5 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

Teen Choice Awards 2009:
Choice Movie Actor: Comedy: Zac Efron
Choice Movie Rockstar Moment: Zac Efron



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP