Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

All About Steve (2009)

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010



Plot:
Convinced that a CCN cameraman is her true love, an eccentric crossword puzzler trails him as he travels all over the country, hoping to convince him that they belong together.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0881891/

My Comment:
I've watched Bradley's movies recently, and he's so adorable...
But I guess i have to agree with other critics that this movie is a failure...
Do not have a point!
The movie should have focused on mary and steve's relationship, this ain't romance movie!
Too bad for bradley and sandra

IMDb Rating : 4.9 / 10
My Rating : 4 / 10


Awards:

Razzie Awards 2010:
Worst Actress: Sandra Bullock
Worst Screen Couple: Sandra Bullock, Bradley Cooper



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP