Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Lovely Bones (2009)

>> Monday, March 1, 2010



Plot:
Based on the best selling book by Alice Sebold, The Lovely Bones is the story of a 14-year-old girl from suburban Pennsylvania who is murdered by her neighbor. She tells the story from Heaven, showing the lives of the people around her and how they have changed all while attempting to get someone to find her lost body.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380510/

My Comment:
It was a great great story...
This movies succeed to make me burst into tears..
It was exciting, thrilling, and adventurous movie....
I think i would be like her afterlife, hard to let go anything in this world...
You should watch it, I'm telling you!

IMDb Rating : 6.6 / 10
My Rating : 9 / 10


Awards:

Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards 2010:
Best Young Actor/Actress: Saoirse Ronan

Dallas-Fort Worth Film Critics Association Awards 2009:
Best Cinematography: Andrew Lesnie

Irish Film and Television Awards 2010:
Best Actress in a Lead Role in a Film: Saoirse Ronan

Other 3 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP