Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Accidental Husband (2008)

>> Monday, March 1, 2010



Plot:
When talk radio host Emma Lloyd advises one of her listeners to break up with her boyfriend, the jilted ex sets about getting his revenge.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0809504/

My Comment:
It was mature and had this little romance...
But over all, it was just an average movie...
I've no idea with a love like that, needs sacrifice to let go someone you love..
What Emma was doing, made me remember on a book called "Blink". One of the theory that the book told was about thin slicing, to read something/to understand something with limited time... The book told me that it worked 99 %.
Is that true?

IMDb Rating : 5.4 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP