Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Da Bing Xiao Jiang (Little Big Soldier) (2010)

>> Saturday, March 27, 2010



Plot:
An old soldier kidnaps a young general of an enemy state and takes him on a long journey to collect the reward.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1319718/

My Comment:
I hadn't known how this movie would be like before i watched it. At first it was like a serious war that happened in China's history. Then it turned out to be a comedy, then there was drama, and a sad ending. What a movie! It was a serious funny movie (is it the right explanation?).
Well, some scenes were hilarious, just like old Jackie, and Lee Hom was pretty hot. However, this movie was only 90 minutes, but why i experienced it long? And a bit bored?

IMDb Rating : 7.1 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP