Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Be Kind Rewind (2008)

>> Friday, March 26, 2010



Plot:
A man whose brain becomes magnetized unintentionally destroys every tape in his friend's video store. In order to satisfy the store's most loyal renter, an aging woman with signs of dementia, the two men set out to remake the lost films.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0799934/

My Comment:
This movie was fresh with idea! It was funny how they did all of the movies with weird stuffs. Jack Black was outstandingly funny. However, this movie was not as good as i thought. It was pretty good though

IMDb Rating : 6.6 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP