Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Twilight (2008)

>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010



Plot:
A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

My Comment:
My friends were thrilled seeing this movie...
They said, "It's the most romantic film I've ever seen!"
And I said, "Really, I better watch it then"
I'm outdated, that's what my friends said
But guess what?
It's worth to be outdated.
This movie was weird, Edward talked nonsense most of the time..
The word he said were totally playboyish...
I don't say this movie was bad, it's just worth to watch when "you don't know what to do" time

IMDb Rating : 5.7 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


Awards:

MTV Movie Awards 2009:
Best Female Performance: Kristen Stewart
Best Fight: Cam Gigandet, Robert Pattinson
Best Kiss: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson
Best Movie
Breakthrough Performance Male: Robert Pattinson

People's Choice Awards, USA 2010:
Favorite Movie
Favorite On-Screen Team: Taylor Lautner
, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson

Teen Choice Awards 2009:
Choice Movie Actor: Drama: Robert Pattinson
Choice Movie Actress: Drama: Kristen Stewart
Choice Movie Fresh Face Female: Ashley Greene
Choice Movie Fresh Face Male: Taylor Lautner
Choice Movie Liplock: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson
Choice Movie Rumble: Robert Pattinson
Cam Gigandet
Edward Cullen vs James.
Choice Movie Villain: Cam Gigandet
Choice Movie: Drama
Choice Movie: Romance
Choice Music Album: Soundtrack

Other 6 Awards Won

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP