Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

La Leggenda Del Pianista Sull'oceano (The Legend of 1900) (1998)

>> Sunday, October 3, 2010



Plot:
A legend of a great pianist who never sets off the ship.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120731/

My Comment:
I just can't find a word that can best described this movie. It was wonderful, sad, happy, excited. I couldn't stop my tears at some points. When 1900 played his piece while watching this woman, unconsciously, I've let my tears go down. And his passion for music was real. I hope I have that kind of passion. It's a really must watch movie especially for music lovers.

IMDb Rating : 7.8 / 10
My Rating : 9 / 10

Awards:

David di Donatello Awards 1999:
Best Cinematography (Migliore Direttore della Fotografia): Lajos Koltai
Best Costume Design (Migliore Costumista): Maurizio Millenotti
Best Director (Migliore Regista): Giuseppe Tornatore
Best Music (Migliore Musica): Ennio Morricone
Best Production Design (Migliore Scenografo): Francesco Frigeri
Scholars Jury David: Giuseppe Tornatore

European Film Awards 1999:
Best Cinematographer: Lajos Koltai Also for Sunshine (1999).

Golden Globes 2000:
Best Original Score - Motion Picture: Ennio Morricone

Other 7 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP