Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Thor (2011)

>> Thursday, November 1, 2012


Plot:
The powerful but arrogant warrior Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard and sent to live amongst humans on Earth, where he soon becomes one of their finest defenders.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800369/?licb=0.8229773298856747  

My Comment:
To be honest, the movie was just an Okay. I must say that this movie is the most unrealistic superhero movie I've ever seen. Why I call it superhero? You all know the answer. Anthony Hopkins is definitely needed to be scrutinized. His act is absolutely sucks, what happened to the greatest Dr. Hannibal? However the jokes and funny scenes were cool, typical marvel superhero funny scenes. The major point that i might add to this movie is my subjective perspective which is the hotness of Chris Hemsworth.... Well in my defense he's quite a figure to play the god.

IMDb Rating: 7 / 10 
My Rating: 7 / 10

Awards Won:

Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror Films 2012:
Best Costumes: Alexandra Byrne

Empire Awards 2012:
Best Male Newcomer: Tom Hiddleton

Best Sci-Fi/Fantasy World Stunt Awards 2012:
Best Overall Stunt by a Stunt Woman: Kylie Furneaux (stunt double)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP