Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Coursier (Paris Express) (2010)

>> Tuesday, June 7, 2011



Plot:
Sam the courier is a man on a mission! On his scooter, Sam breaks every rule of the road to make good on the "express delivery" promise of the courier service he works for. But however hard he tries, Sam never gets a bonus from his boss, never beats his slicker colleagues and never gets past his Dad, a cop who books him every time. All Sam has up is Nadia, and she will turn on him if he doesn't show up for her sister's wedding. Trouble is, Sam has one more delivery to make and his day has just gone from bad to worse.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1429429/

My Comment:
I had a very low expectation since almost all French comedy movie suck. But, this is the first French comedy action movie that I like. It was full of action and its funny scenes cracked me. It was a real genuine French gag. From my experience watching French movies, you can find it whether it is amusing or not from the very first scene, and this movie totally nailed it! I totally recommend this movie and it's fun to watch with family and friends with stereo sounds.

IMDB Rating: 5.2 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP