Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Triangle (2009)

>> Tuesday, May 24, 2011



Plot:
The story revolves around the passengers of a yachting trip in the Atlantic Ocean who, when struck by mysterious weather conditions, jump to another ship only to experience greater havoc on the open seas.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1187064/

My Comment:
I felt deja vu. I've seen movies like this elsewhere. But I was still excited seeing this kind of movie again. I couldn't get my eyes off of this movie, afraid that I would lose important scenes (Every scenes were very important). It was pretty scary but it was not because the ghosts or the magical things, it was because the feeling of excitement of what will be the next scenes and the twisting plot. The only problem that makes me dissatisfied was only the ending. The ending was predictable and kind of boring. Overall, it was a great movie!

IMDb Rating: 6.8 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP