Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Boolkkottcheoreom Nabicheoreom (The Sword With No Name) (2009)

>> Thursday, May 19, 2011



Plot:
A Joseon dynasty bounty hunter becomes the body guard of the queen he secretly loves.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1465518/

My Comment:
Warning! This movie is a tearjerker movie. Every scene that might turn to be saddened was very appealing to me. But Me crying does not mean that this movie was perfect. I feel dissatisfied. There were something lacking. This movie started with information that it was happened in the 19th century, so I think that the audience needs to know about what happened next, what happened to the history. What happened to the Jeoseon. This movie was only concentrated in the love affairs and the action things (not attractive enough). Overall, it succeed made me crying.

IMDb Rating: 6.4 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP