Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

TRON (1982)

>> Wednesday, April 27, 2011




Plot:
A hacker is literally abducted into the world of a computer and forced to participate in gladiatorial games where his only chance of escape is with the help of a heroic security program.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/

My Comment
From the very first scene of this movie, I know it was going to be hard for me to like this movie. The first scene pictured program's human form, they talked... But, after that scene (the real world) was better, because it started to make sense and I finally understood the story. However, the story went back to the program world again, and it's really excruciating. I'm fully understand that this movie tried to explain, that computer similar like human, they work and they can be exhausted. But, it's just too boring...

IMDb Rating: 6.7 / 10
My Rating: 5 / 10

Awards:

Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films 1983:
Best Costumes: Eloise Jensson, Rosanna Norton



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP