Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Punch-Drunk Love (2002)

>> Tuesday, April 26, 2011



Plot:
A beleaguered small-business owner gets a harmonium and embarks on a romantic journey with a mysterious woman
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272338/

My Comment:
I'd say this movie was interesting. The actors were great, talented, genius! The plot was really funny (weird is also the word). Even though I think there had almost no climax, I could feel that this movie could twist the audience feeling. Weird, confused, happy, hate, and the most important thing, Love Feeling! I really like this Barry character, he simply could do anything if he wanted to. However, this movie can't be enjoyed by everybody, because it's mature and not really funny as a comedy.

IMDb Rating: 7.4 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10

Awards:

Cannes Film Festival 2002:
Paul Thomas AndersonTied with Kwon-taek Im for Painted Fire (2002)

Central Ohio Film Critics Association 2003:
Best Director: Paul Thomas Anderson
Best Picture
Best Screenplay, Original: Paul Thomas Anderson

Chlotrudis Awards 2003:
Best Actor: Adam Sandler
Best Director: Paul Thomas Anderson
Best Movie

Other 7 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP