Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

? (2011)

>> Tuesday, April 26, 2011



Plot:
There are 3 families with different backgrounds. Kat Sun Tan's family has a Chinese restaurant that is not kosher, Soleh's family that Soleh as heads of households who doesn't have a job but has a beautiful wife who is very cautious to God, Rica's family, a widow with a child, which is associated with Surya, the youth who has never married. The relationship between these families is related to the problem of different views, status, religion and race.
http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/%3F_%28film%29

My Comment
This movie is one of indonesian movies that is really brave to describe the main issue in its country. I hope the release of this movie can make changes on "people"'s perspective on religion, race, status, etc. This movie was a breakthrough, however I didn't feel excited and it's kinda plain, the actors were just okay not very wonderful, I think that the climax seemed to be exaggerated, but, the good news is I cried (Some scenes were very touching). Overall it was okay.

My Rating: 6 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP