Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Pride & Prejudice (2005)

>> Monday, April 11, 2011



Plot:
Sparks fly when spirited Elizabeth Bennett meets single, rich, and proud Mr. Darcy. But Mr. Darcy reluctantly finds himself falling in love with a woman beneath his class. Can each overcome their own pride and prejudice?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414387/

My Comment:
I was captivated by the story. It was romantic and passionate in its own way. I could feel the passion even though there was hardly a scene. The chemistry was great between Keira and Matthew, I was appealed by just looking they were staring each other. The script was wonderful, has beautiful and smart words. William Darcy is a dream fictional man. Throughout this movie, I kept wondering about Matthew's appearance... And then BAM, he really looks like John Cusack

IMDb Rating: 7.8 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

BAFTA Awards 2006:
Carl Foreman Award for the Most Promising Newcomer: Joe Wright (editor)

Boston Society of Film Critics Awards 2005:
Best New Filmmaker: Joe Wright

Empire Awards, UK 2006:
Best British Film
Best Newcomer: Kelly Reilly Also for Mrs Henderson Presents (2005).

Other 6 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP