Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)

>> Sunday, April 17, 2011



Plot:
A couple undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour, but it is only through the process of loss that they discover what they had to begin with.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338013/

My Comment:
Wew, I was like in the inside of "Inception", but it was lighter. This movie was unique, lovable and some scenes were funny. Even though it was not a comedy, I was sure that I might be laughing even just a slight because Jim Carrey was in it, and I was laughing at some parts. But Jim Carrey was a genius, he played remarkably. I really love Kate Winslet, she could play any kind of characters, but I slightly heard she spoke with a British accent, well that's not a problem. The only problem that I found is the feeling of "When will this be over?". Yup, It's not a very long duration movie, but I felt like watching in hours.

IMDb Rating: 8.5 / 10
My Rating: 7.5 / 10

Awards:

Academy Awards 2005:
Best Writing, Original Screenplay: Charlie Kaufman (screenplay/story), Michel Gondry (story), Pierre Bismuth (story)

BAFTA Awards 2005:
Best Editing: Valdís Óskarsdóttir
Best Screenplay - Original: Charlie Kaufman

Empire Awards 2005:
Best British Actress: Kate Winslet

Other 34 Awards Won



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP