Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Tangled (2010)

>> Monday, February 14, 2011



Plot:
The magically long-haired Rapunzel has spent her entire life in a tower, but now that a runaway thief has stumbled upon her, she is about to discover the world for the first time, and who she really is.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398286/

My Comment:
What I like about disney movies is the animals. They play big roles in it. But for the plot, I felt that the movie's plot was too fast, even though I felt like watching for hours. I must admit that the story was unique and modernized, but it's not classic. Disney is famous for its classic cartoon charms and will be remembered by us adults, such as Mulan. However, I give two thumbs up for the soundtrack (I love Alan Menken) and Zachary Levi, I'm such a fan.

IMDb Rating: 8 / 10
My Rating: 7 / 10



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP