Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010)

>> Tuesday, December 7, 2010



Plot:
As Harry races against time and evil to destroy the Horcruxes, he uncovers the existence of three most powerful objects in the wizarding world: the Deathly Hallows.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926084/

My Comment:
I haven't read the 7th book which is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. So I was thinking to watch it after reading the book. And, I was very upset that i had to watch it without reading the book beforehand. However, the movie was great, and it's very suspense! Every scene was very important, and it was hard for me to not focus on it. I start to think that maybe it's better to watch the movie first, because i would not know, what would happen next.... Harry Potter's movie is getting more suspense, and scarier, with the killings and stuff. It's not suitable for children. If you had children, just give the first three Harry Potter's movies.

IMDb Rating : 8 /10
My Rating : 8 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP