Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Radio Flyer (1992)

>> Saturday, November 20, 2010



Plot:
A father recounts a dark period of his childhood when he and his little brother lived in the suburbs.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105211/

My Comment:
I watched this movie right after I watched the cure. A little be disappointed. It's not good as I'd thought. I think the plot is the problem. I was thinking about a better ending or maybe a sad ending, but it didn't turn that way. However, I really like Mike and Bobby's relationship. They love each other and protect each other. The interpretation of this movie was really good. Love the actors especially for Joseph Mazzello and Elijah Wood.

IMDb Rating: 6.5 / 10
My Rating : 6.5 / 10

Awards:

Young Artist Awards 1992:
Best Young Actor Starring in a Motion Picture: Elijah Wood



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP