Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Nodame Kantâbire: Saishuu-gakushou - Kouhen (Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score Part II) (2010)

>> Friday, November 5, 2010



Plot:
The continuity of Nodame movie Part I. Will Nodame continue to pursue her dreams, or not?

My Comment:
It's the second part of Nodame's final movies. I was really excited to watch this movie cause of I was wondering what was going to happen to Nodame? And, after seeing the teaser, I became more obsessed to see this movie. The teaser gave me clues that they were breakin' up and some other clues that in fact, there was no a single scene that told me that. A little bit disappointed, but at least Chiaki had already had Nodame in his mind and not being too ignorant. But, I think the first movie was better even though i was more satisfied with the final part. Overall, good quality of music!

IMDb Rating : 6.9 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP