Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Yasuwa Minyeo (The Beast and The Beauty) (2005)

>> Saturday, October 9, 2010



Plot:
When his girlfriend regain her sight, he pretended to be someone else, afraid that she would hate his "beast" look.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0485553/

My Comment:
It was such a good plot. Unique and funny. That is why this movie's plot has been copied by several soap operas. This movie was a romantic comedy genre, but It's hard for me to sense the romance. Ryu Seung Beom and Shin Min Ah, they are some of talented actor in Korea, but they didn't give their best in this movie. Compared with her dramas, like "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" and "A Love To Kill", this movie was not better than her dramas. Overall, still a good flick

IMDb Rating : 6.6 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP