Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

3 Idiots (2009)

>> Sunday, September 26, 2010



Plot:
Two friends embark on a quest for a lost buddy. On this journey, they encounter a long forgotten bet, a wedding they must crash, and a funeral that goes impossibly out of control.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1187043/

My Comment:
Everybody told me that i had to watch this movie. They said it's really good and funny. It really is funny. I got my first laugh since the beginning of this movie. It's not because of the jokes, but it's because of the smart unthinkable inventions and their body languages. They totally could act. I got teary eyes. It's rare for Indian movies that could create such atmosphere. Some scenes reminded me of Patch Adams by Robin Williams. But this movie still has Indian characteristics, the dancing, singing, cheesy Indian jokes and off course Indian plot movies.

Overall, this movie was really good, but not extremely good like my friends told me, but it's a must to watch. It's a roller-coaster kind of movie.

IMDb Rating : 8.1 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10

Awards Won:
Filmfare Award 2010:
Best Director: Rajkumar Hirani
Best Film: Vidhu Vinod Chopra
Best Supporting Actor: Boman Irani



1 comments:

Rudi April 9, 2011 at 12:52 AM  

Si nopah ngotot klo katanya nih pilem bagus beud, eh gak taunya emang bagus beud, 4 thumbs up :D

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP