Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Rot Fai Faa... Maha Na Ter (Bangkok Traffic (Love) Story) (2009)

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2010



Plot:
An urban love story set in the center of Bangkok where thirty-year-old Mei Li struggling to find true love. When Mei Li accidentally meets a handsome BTS engineer whom she considers as the right man, she plans to make her first move. Though too many obstacles keep popping up, Mei Li will never give up.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1621642/

My Comment:
Wow, I seldom watch Thai movie. Most of them are horror movie and they're good. And i just realized that Thai romantic movies were pretty good too. What was good about this movie was the set of Thai, pretty much described Thai. And that's exciting. Some scenes were quite funny but sometimes cheesy. I just feel a little disappointed that the romantic scenes didn't get too much attention.

IMDb Rating : 7.3 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP