Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

20-Seiki Shônen: Honkaku Kagaku Bôken Eiga (20th Century Boys 1: Beginning of the End) (2008)

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2010



Plot:
In 1969, Kenji, an elementary school kid and his friends fantasized that they had to fight villains who were out to conquer the world and wrote them in the Book of Prophecies. Later, Evil emerges and a strange chain of events duplicating exactly the events described in the Book of Prophecies follow. Is this the beginning of the end of the world?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1155705/

My Comment:
It was amazing. I was drawn into this movie. Enchanting, thrilling, exciting. I love this movie. The story was creative. This movie was based on Japanese comic (manga), 20th century boys. I never thought that it would be this good. The casts were good too. It's a must to watch this movie, I can't wait to watch all movies from 20th century boys trilogy.

IMdb Rating : 6.7 / 10
My Rating : 9 / 10


1 comments:

Rudi April 8, 2011 at 5:22 AM  

Tria minta link torrent nye dong, gw cari di piratebay kagak nemu :D

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP