Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Brothers (2009)

>> Thursday, September 23, 2010



Plot:
A young man comforts his older brother's wife and children after he goes missing in Afghanistan.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765010/

My Comment:
Hmmm, this movie confused me. The title was not matched with the content of the movie. The movie talked about brothers, but i couldn't find any chemistry between Tommy and Sam. But, I got a lot of emotion while watching this movie. Tears, Disgust, shocked. But, I don't think that Tobey's act was that great, however he gave great efforts on this movie. He even reduced his weight. God, he looked so skinny...
Overall, it's worth it

IMDb Rating : 7.3 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10

Awards:

Irish Film and Television Awards 2010:
Best Director for Film: Jim Sheridan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP