Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Survival Of The Dead (2009)

>> Friday, August 6, 2010



Plot:
On an island off the coast of North America, local residents simultaneously fight a zombie epidemic while hoping for a cure to return their un-dead relatives back to their human state.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1134854/

My Comment:
It was really a waste of my time. I can say that this movie was a big failure. Everything was horrible. The plot was weird (some scenes were weird and kept me questioning why? And didn't give me any answer til the end), the casts were amateurs, zombies looked fake, everything looked fake. It was horrible. I really don't get it. Was this movie a thriller? Comedy? Drama? I better watch Zombieland.

IMDb Rating : 5.3 / 10
My Rating : 3 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP