Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Across The Universe (2007)

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010



Plot:
The music of the Beatles and the Vietnam War form the backdrop for the romance between an upper-class American girl and a poor Liverpudlian artist.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445922/

My Comment:
It was brilliant. Create a plot based on Beatles's song. And they matched and turned into a great movie. The song arrangement was great, I love the soundtrack. They could make those old songs into a groovin' new songs. However this movie didn't attract me much. I didn't feel excitement at all, I don't know why. But i give my thumbs up for the soundtracks.

IMDb Rating : 7.5 / 10
My rating : 7 / 10


Awards:

Camerimage 2007:
Silver Frog: Bruno Delbonnel



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP