Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Dear John (2010)

>> Monday, August 2, 2010


Plot:
A romantic drama about a soldier who falls for a conservative college student while he's home on leave.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989757/

My Comment:
Another sad story from Nicholas Spark. I've watched 2 movies based on Nicholas Spark this week. And, they're pretty much the same. Always a sad story and someone has to die in it. It's Nicholas's specialty. But, I was hoping that i could find something different in this movie. Channing Tatum was always stunning. Amanda played a good role too. But I just can't feel the love, and I felt that the plot was a little bit messy. A little bit boring too, not like other similar movie, The Last Song which was more fun (unique character).

IMDb Rating : 5.9 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10

Awards:

Teen Choice Awards 2010
Choice Movie: Chemistry: Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfried



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP