Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Coco avant Chanel (Coco Before Chanel) (2009)

>> Thursday, August 12, 2010



Plot:
The story of Coco Chanel's rise from obscure beginnings to the heights of the fashion world.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1035736/

My Comment:
I should have watched this movie before i watched Coco Chanel and Igor Stravinsky (2009). When I watched Coco and Igor, i was very confused with Coco's attitude, she was brave and very blunt. This movie explained them all. I gotta say that Audrey Tautou was very talented, and I think that her Coco's character was pretty much the same with Anna Mouglalis in Coco and Igor. It seemed like Coco and Igor was the sequel of Coco Avant Chanel. But the difference is that Anna's Coco was braver and wilder and off course different in direction.

IMDb Rating : 6.5 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:
César Awards, France 2010:
Best Costume Design (Meilleurs costumes): Catherine Leterrier

World Soundtrack Awards 2009:
World Soundtrack Awards

Étoiles d'Or 2010:
Best Music (Meilleure musique): Alexandre Desplat, Also for A Prophet (2009), The Army of Crime (2009), Afterwards (2008) and Chéri (2009).



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP