Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Tekken (2010)

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010



Plot:
About a young man who is driven to vengeance when his mother is executed.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411951/

My Comment:
My friend said that every movie that based on video game was really bad. Well, as for me it's not that bad. Maybe bad for the drama side, but the fight was great and i find it amusing. It's fun to watch fighting competition movie. Nice one to watch.

IMDb Rating : 5.8 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP