Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Yip Man 2 (Ip Man 2) (2010)

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010



Plot:
Centering on Ip Man's migration to Hong Kong in 1949 as he attempts to propagate his discipline of Wing Chun martial arts.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386932/

My Comment:
Wooo! What a martial arts! Great kung fu! I must say that this sequel of the first Yip Man was remarkable. Great characters, great actors, great plot, and a little surprising appearance by little Bruce Lee. It's really great to watch Yip Man, we got to know the history of Bruce Lee's Master. That's why Bruce Lee was so popular, his teacher was also popular... However the first movie was better and more challenging... If you've watched the first Yip Man, you better watch this sequel

IMDb rating : 7.7 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP