Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Wolfman (2010)

>> Monday, July 19, 2010



Plot:
Upon his return to his ancestral homeland, an American man is bitten, and subsequently cursed by, a werewolf.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780653/

My Comment:
Wow, I was completely stunned, because it was unpredictable. I always knew that this kind of movie would end up happy, and there was the bad beast and the good beast, and they fight to protect others, but it turned out, they fight because of family matters. But, I must say this movie wasn't good enough to make my goosebumps rose, well, the plot somehow irrational, nice flick though

IMDb Rating : 6.1 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP