Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Our Family Wedding (2010)

>> Monday, July 19, 2010



Plot:
The weeks leading up to a young couple's wedding is comic and stressful, especially as their respective fathers try to lay to rest their feud.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1305583/

My Comment:
It was pretty good actually. I didn't feel bored or anything, has a good plot. It happens you know, differences affect on people's relationships. The ending pictures were quite funny, Lucia's sister got Japanese..., Mr. Ramirez, you have to work twice..
The thing is the movie was too simple, it was better to watch on TV, on a family holiday or something...
I'm just quite shock why people rated it 3 out of 10? It's not that bad...

IMDb Rating : 2.7 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP