Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Unthinkable (2010)

>> Tuesday, July 6, 2010



Plot:
A psychological thriller centered around a black-ops interrogator and an FBI agent who press a suspect terrorist into divulging the location of three nuclear weapons sets to detonate in the U.S.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0914863/

My Comment:
I was speechless. It was the most damnably thing i've ever watched. I think it was way to offensive since it was not published officially in US. It was crazy, mad things! I totally don't agree with the type of interrogation. it was merciless. Is this movie trying to tell us about the truth that is happening in US government? The point of this movie is do not get revenge. Religion is not talking about revenge, but it's talking about peace.
However, Samuel L. Jackson was great! No doubt! All the casts were great, the plot was good, but i'll never gonna watch this movie again, even though i think it's a must to watch this movie.

IMDb Rating : 7.2 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP