Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Cop Out (2010)

>> Monday, July 5, 2010



Plot:
A comedy about a veteran NYPD cop whose rare baseball card is stolen. Since it's his only hope to pay for his daughter's upcoming wedding, he recruits his partner to track down the thief, a memorabilia-obsessed gangster.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385867/

My Comment:
"I think this movie would be great", that was my comment post - watch cop out trailer. The thing is, i've changed my mind. I had this big expectation that i would see something good. But it's really awful, some scenes were funny (extremely especially when Paul imitated characters on movies) and Seann was the climax. it's funny because it was on the script not because of the characters a.k.a bad acts. Tracy Morgan needs a lot more acting practice

IMDb Rating : 5.8 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP