Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Green Zone (2010)

>> Saturday, July 10, 2010



Plot:
Discovering covert and faulty intelligence causes a U.S. Army officer to go rogue as he hunts for Weapons of Mass Destruction in an unstable region.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947810/

My Comment:
This movie was based on non-fictional book created by Rajiv Chandrasekaran titled "Imperial Life in the Emerald City". However this movie is fiction. I don't know which one of the scene was a true story but i'm sure there was no such WMD in Iraq, they're just bluffing, fooling us. It was such a brave movie. I'm sure there must be a lot of critics about this movie, and it should be nominated as the best movie next year. I should read the book which had won a lot of awards.

This movie is fully recommended!

IMDb Rating : 7.1 / 10
My Rating : 8 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP