Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Clash Of The Titans (2010)

>> Saturday, July 10, 2010



Plot:
The mortal son of the god Zeus embarks on a perilous journey to stop the underworld and its minions from spreading their evil to Earth as well as the heavens.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800320/

My Comment:
It was like watching movie version of TV series Hercules. I felt like i was watching for hours. It was like extended TV series. But, the effects were better, and the plot was better. It was interesting to watch Ralph Fiennes and Liam Neeson played together since Schindler's List.
I thought this movie would be extremely good because the ad was everywhere, it turned out... woof...

IMDb Rating : 6 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP