Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Ghost Writer (2010)

>> Friday, July 23, 2010



Plot:
A ghostwriter hired to complete the memoirs of a former British prime minister uncovers secrets that put his own life in jeopardy.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139328/

My Comment:
It was exciting and thrilling, full of mystery and intriguing. It was a remarkable plot which came from Robert Harris's which he wrote on his book "The Ghost". The casts were good. The interpretation was great. Since the middle of the movie, I know that Lang's wife was involved, but Roman, in a way, delivered this involvement by making us think, and read between the lines.
However, the situation of this movie was too complicated and the plot was too fast, so it was a little bit hard to understand this movie. I think i have to re-watch this movie.

IMDb Rating : 7.8 / 10
My Rating : 7 / 10


Awards:

Berlin International Film Festival 2010:
Best Director: Roman Polanski

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP