Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

The Back-up Plan (2010)

>> Friday, July 23, 2010



Plot:
A romantic comedy centered on a woman who conceives twins through artificial insemination, only to meet the man of her dreams on the very same day.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1212436/

My Comment:
The plot was unique actually, the casts were good, Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'loughlin were hot. But..., it's too simple and boring, you better not watch this movie on theatre, just wait til it comes to your local tv... it's not that bad but it's only worth to watch on "accidentally watch on local tv"

IMDb Rating : 4.4 / 10
My Rating : 4 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP