Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Mei Loi Ging Chaat (Future X-Cops) (2010)

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010



Plot:
A cop travels back in time to take on a corporation that's out to eliminate a doctor who has created a new technology which can break up the monopoly on a energy resources.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1337055/

My Comment:
I was fooled by the poster. I thought it was a super serious action film. It turned out to be a comedy (my opinion). That's because the plot was not very good, copycat of spiderman (some scenes reflected to spiderman movie), a lot of unseriousness, A REALLY BAD EFFECTS! Geez. Andy Lau is fitter to play in colossal, just go back to where you used to Andy...
Failure...

IMDb Rating : 3.9 / 10
My Rating : 3 / 10


1 comments:

Rudi April 9, 2011 at 1:06 AM  

Kekeke gw juga baru mo donlot liat posternya keren, gak jadi dah klo jelek gitu :))

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP