Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Tooth Fairy (2010)

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010



Plot:
A bad deed on the part of a tough minor-league hockey player results in an unusual sentence: He must serve one week as a real-life tooth fairy.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808510/

My Comment:
This movie was enjoyable for family gathering. It was funny and fresh. I was mad about Billy Crystal. He's undoubtedly funny and a really good comedian.
This movie reminds me of another Tooth Fairy movie. The plot was undeniable similar.
It was great to watch with entire family on Sunday noon. Nice one!

IMDb Rating : 4.7 / 10
My Rating : 5 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP