Alphabetized

# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Search Movie

Legion (2010)

>> Sunday, June 27, 2010



Plot:
An out-of-the-way diner becomes the unlikely battleground for the survival of the human race. When God loses faith in humankind, he sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse. Humanity's only hope lies in a group of strangers trapped in a desert diner with the Archangel Michael (Bettany).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038686/

My Comment:
I was a bit shock about this movie. It was way different of what things that have been told in most religions. That the end of the day (or human extermination) would be executed by angels a.k.a good races. So if that was angel's duty on extermination, what would be demon's duty? This movie made me think and it was kinda exciting...
Nice one!

IMDb Rating : 5 / 10
My Rating : 6 / 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

Let's Rate Movies

Let's Rate Movies was based on my personal comments on movies, you can consider me as a guide on those movies

Total Pageviews

Easy Listening Vocal Jazz

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP